Tony Gets Sky-High! Tony Gets Sky-High!

His head blew off in a humorous fashion.

What happened to your face? Oh yea, i ate it. BAM! You got told!

around the world in...... around the world in......

Di5 m0i3v i5 t3h 1337N355!!!!!111One

I R 1337351!!!111OneTwo

True Fight [1.0] True Fight [1.0]

You are a fart head.

Go suck a wang.

The Sticktrix Resolutions The Sticktrix Resolutions

Been watching too much Frog, eh?

This movie WREAKS of Frog and his ripped off humour. Don't rip off a rip off artist, it leads to bad trouble. Just for starters, think about how many TV Shows ripped off the old Benny Hill "Running through the door he just came out of" routine.

Wrong Impression: Mikey Wrong Impression: Mikey

What the hell was with the video game characters?

Ok, what was with the over abundance of the random game characters? You cut to them so often, I almost forgot the film was about Mikey. And gice the poor fucker a break already. Make some "Is On Fire" and contribute to society.

Mikey's Comeback! Mikey's Comeback!

Funny until the ass kissing started

Dude, Newgrounds isn't worth this amount of effort. These people made a site ONCE that now runs itself(relatively poorly). I highly doubt everyone walking in line at the end deserves any credit. You had a good idea, but killed it with shameless, undeserved asskissing.

mikie gets a beat down mikie gets a beat down

Jesus Hopped Up Christ that BLEW

The impression blew goats! The animation...what am i saying, there was none! Fuck this, if you want to be mean, you could at least be a hell of alot funnier about it.

A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

You are a credit to the cause

Legendary Frog must be destroyed at all costs. This movie is generating the Anti-Frog sentiment we so desperately need. Let us look forward to a day without over-used, worn out, sit-com style bafoonary.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Same here.

Now I got that song dancing around my head, and the only way to get it out is with a hole...made by a bullet!

The Crack Addict #1 The Crack Addict #1

Wow, almost 3 years old, and still awesome

Jesus, 3 fucking years since this movie made an impact on my sense of humor. I was never the same. Thank you, Dave Teatro.